Oatmeals are incredibly nutritious and wholesome. In addition to the health benefits, the superfood also comes handy in giving your skin some care and loving!
Oatmeal-Honey Face Mask
This mask feels fantastic on my skin and leaves it feeling smooth. Like always, I try to use ingredients I can find in my kitchen.
- Oatmeal: I prefer a gentle ingredient like oats for my face. Oatmeal can help declog pores and soak up excess oil. It also has exfoliating properties and leaves your skin moisturised.
- Raw Honey: This wonder ingredient is full of anti-oxidants that promotes collagen production and moisturises the skin deeply. It has anti-septic and anti-bacterial properties and brightens skin complexion.
- Grind oats in a food processor (This makes it easier to apply and wash later).
- Mix two part oatmeal with one part raw honey.
- Add warm water to make a paste (according to your required consistency).
- Apply to clean, dry skin. Let it sit for 10 minutes.
- Wash with a wet face towel.
Have you tried including oatmeal in your beauty routine? If so, let me know about your experience in the comments below.